Monday, June 26, 2006

what a week

another cross post from myspace

What a week!!
Current mood: grateful
Category: Blogging

Well, a new week has begun and all too quickly once again. It was really nice having John home even if it was only for a few days. He looks really good..stronger, healthy. I've been an emotional wreck for the past week or so, though. My apologies to those who I may have been hyper sensitive with and to . I promise to slow my roll...lol

So, Rich and Rose are in summer school. It looks like I don't get to sleep in for another 5 weeks. arrgh...I was hoping to be able to slow down a bit. Oh, and to top it off, I went to pick up Mike's diploma and he owes $70 to his school for a book he lost! Damn books are expensive and good ole mom has to foot the bill... Oh, well...I don't care. He graduated and that's the important thing.

Other than being overworked and overwhelmed this past week, there's been a lot of positive things happening...lots of learning, prayer, healing....I didn't know that my father-in-laws condition in mexico was so dire. He'd had laser surgery to correct his stomach problems and instead of curing him, it almost killed him. He has about a 7 inch scar on his abdomen where they had to open him up to drain the blood that was pooling in his stomach. If he hadn't come in for emergency surgery, the doctor said he would have been dead in four days. The power of prayer is amazing. My mom and dad are both ordaned (sp? sorry lazy to check) pastors and firm believers of healing through prayer. I, too, believe. Saturday evening, before everyone went home, we held a prayer circle for my f-i-l, my m-i-l, my husband, John and myself...the energy of positive goodness was so intense. You have to understand, my father-in-law is a devout catholic, but he's a pertetual pessimist. Something really good happened to my in-laws that night, especially to my father-in-law. I see hope in his eyes. It's so good to see that. Even better to FEEL it.

Oh, geez...so to get to philosophical. I told you I've been hyper emotional! I can't help it if I'm a bit of an empath. It's in my nature to nurture. If I get all mother-hen on you, let me know and I'll take a couple steps back! I'm gonna be good and get some writing done before I have to head out to work. Blessings everyone!

No comments: