Thursday, June 08, 2006

from my myspace blog

to feel through someone elses eyes....
Current mood: calm
Category: Life

I have read such beautiful poetry today. If you all haven't been there yet, you really have to go to http://www.moontowncafe.com/ . It's such a wonderful community of writers. I'm always amazed a blessed by what I see. There is greatness there. It's amazing what a group of well placed, well written words can do for our soul. I hope that my writing does that for people.

There are more pieces in place on my private page in http://www.promiseoflight.org/ . Yes, I know I've written about it before, but I'm really proud of the pieces I've put into "Mary's Hideaway". There are little shards...bits and pieces, really...of my soul there. I guess in everything I do, there is a bit of me left behind, but it makes room to build and create so much more. My paintings, and drawings are wonderful...but words, spoken or written, *sigh*....they do so much for me....so much TO me. I can pour my sadness onto the barren pages and create a thing of beauty from my pain or calm when my emotions are uncontrollable. I can express my love there, when in my life, I have not the courage or the voice to speak them....I can show my weakness and be cut down or crushed by them yet am strengthened by their release. These scribblings...these paintings in roman letters....these words...."words" are my miracle cure

2 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

moontown has given me the gift of wonderful friends.

westcoastmama said...

:-) Me too...