Thursday, June 01, 2006

The need to write

Blogger is acting funny. I edited the poem 5 times and it wouldn't let me break it up into stanzas again...ah, well. That's the story of my life today. At least I got a lot of work done at the store today. I actually had a full crew, if you can count all three of us in at the same time as a full crew. One may as well not be there, or I may as well not be. She acts as if I'm invisible anyway, but oh well...my feelings aren't hurt. Karma will take care of it and I won't have to do a thing....

Anyway, enough of that. I've been writing insanely for Promise of Light. I've got a boatload of stuff to send James, but I've been revising everything at least three to four times first. Nothing but the best is expected and I know James'll let me have it if I'm not working up to par. Lots of stuff on my mind, weighing me down filling me with emotions that are a bit out of control. It's terrible, but writing has helped immensely and I have been getting a lot done. It's amazing how much work you can accomplish when you're trying to keep things off of your mind.....kinda sad really. I feel like an addict. It's strange when you get used to hearing someones voice everyday and then is taken away abruptly. I'm going through withdrawls...lol..

Well...no more nonsense. I've got to finish a painting. Thank goodness is payday tomorrow. I need to pay bills, get my car serviced, send the pics out to Mike for the giftshop and I'm going to get my nails done. A girls gotta do something for herself once in a while ;-) Gonna go now....I'm gonna play with paint!!!

2 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Good deal. You play with your paint, (Strange it is, I love the feel of wet paint on my hands.)but send me your writing. I just finished a bunch of sample mags of Flowers & Vortexes, a project Mr. Dave Brooks and I came up with. I'll send them out in the morning. Then I'll work on getting a picture of one and write up an advertisement for it on promiseoflight.org

I can't wait to read the new stuff.

I'll be waiting with bells on... and socks too, of course. lol!

westcoastmama said...

Cool beans, James. I'll get them out to you tonight!