Friday, June 23, 2006

a cross post from my myspace blog

Humor, it can kill ya!!! LOL
Current mood: crazy
Category: Blogging

Ever laugh yourself into a headache? I did...Geez...all started of with a text I got today that had me laughing my ass off for the better part of the day. You know something's pretty damn funny if it makes you snort and belly laugh when YOU'RE ALONE!! I'm so glad no customers came around while I was giggling. They would have thought I was crazy!! Yeah....chocolate...omg...I can't stop...lol....hahahahahaha....*deep breath*...snicker...okay, okay....yeah, so um...


Let's start that again shall we?! lol I am so freaking tired tonight. Mike's graduation ceremony was wonderful. He looked so nice in his cap and gown. All smiles too!! We were one of the biggest and loudest groups there, as if that surprises me, and he was so happy to have us show support. Needless to say, I cried, like I knew I would, but that's what moms do.


geez...there so much more I want to say, but that freaking text keeps invading my sensibilities...AAAAHHHHHH!! I'M DAMAGED!

6 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

damaged . . . definitely

I'm glad that you guys had such a good time, that you're so proud of Mike, that, that you're three years older than me!

oh!

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

What no retort?

I was on a role and feeling all warm and fuzzy from the story and writing, then something went aaaaaaahhhhh!

need sleepy.

westcoastmama said...

you're a goober. lol...I may ber three years older, BUT I DON'T LOOK OLDER. hahahahahahaha

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Oh man! That hurt!

Kowtow. For real.

Eve said...

So, he's legal now, right? ;-) Does he go for older women?

westcoastmama said...

lmao...you dork! He's got a girlfriend anyway...:-P