Tuesday, June 27, 2006

*sigh*

I tried to post something earlier, but blogger ate it :-( Sucks coz the last post was a little more "cheerful" I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed...

another crosspost from myspace

how...
Current mood: drained
Category: Life

how is it, in the midst of a crowd with all the merriment, that one can feel so alone..... Sadness can be so overwhelming. It can squeeze the air right out of your lungs leaving you gasping for the want of a breeze....inhale....exhale...inhale....exhale....and you hope, that, just for 10 seconds, the world would stop spinning so you can catch up only to stumble after you've picked your feet up again....*sigh*....life is funny that way....attachements suck.....ugh...I hurt, like my soul has been pressed between two planes of existence. I'm holding onto a rope and I want to let go, but will I land safely on my feet or come crashing down bloodied and broken? Sometimes....just sometimes, like now....I'd like to let go, just to find out.

6 comments:

SOB said...

Congrats on Mikey. Hopefully the other two follow suit. You'll have to send me pics. I'm sure you have some.

BTW.. SMILE... you have a beautiful family and friends who love you and God graced you with another wonderful day of life.

"Don't worry, be happy" :-) I'll send a prayer your way my friend.

me said...

HUGS! . . . .just hugs! (Oh! And ain't it freaky, Mary? It's happening again. Our thycles? Do thethe panths make my butt look big?

I'm kidding and you know it!!! Trying to make ya smile for gits and shiggles!

MWAHS!

westcoastmama said...

hey, sean...thanks for dropping by. I feel better today :-)

MIKE!!! You are a goober! Thank you. And yes, the panths make your butt look REALLY BIG!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

me said...

. . . . .like a zeppelin n stuff? A huge hydrogen-filled dirigible? ~That~ big? OMG ROFL?

westcoastmama said...

yes, HUGE!! I'm talking silver and blue, shiney Goodyear blimp HUGE!!!

me said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . now ~THAT'S~ BIG!

;-)