Thursday, August 31, 2006

what a busy day.

Well...today officially marked the end of the summer for me. I took the kids to the beach for the last time and Rich and Rose both registered for the new school year. I must say that this summer was just unusually short for me. I just started having fun with my kids again and now it's over!! Geez! Where the time goes, I just don't know.

*sigh* I've been feeling a bit nostalgic lately. I don't know if it's because the kids are going back to school or the fact that we're trying to push all the holiday items out in our store. Perhaps a little of both...and the fact that the empath in me is going a little nutso again. I'm getting those strange waves of energy again and I can't shake it. Damn thing has me all turned around. I can't seem to think straight. *shakes her head* I need another vacation, only this time it has to last at least 4 full days. Ugh...jetsetting just doesn't sit well with me. lol Until then, however, I must deal with these overwhelming thoughts// dreams// feelings... Gosh, I'm tired. Think I'll try to write something else. Good night folks. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: