Monday, August 28, 2006

what the heck, man?!

I haven't been able to log into this damn blog. I've had to log in via comments on other blogs in order to post something. Grr....I don't want to give up this blog, but irritations like this, well, it's just not something I need nor want! *sigh* It's bad enough to have writers block, but when the need hits you, and you can't even post makes it all the worse. Sorry if that was totally incorrect grammatically, but this is how unmotivated I am. I don't even have the slightest bit of inclination to fix it (LIES....It bugs, but I don't have time to fix it at the moment.) I just want to write.

Work is kicking my butt. The closer we get to the holidays, the busier we get. It's a good and bad thing. It means job security to me, coz I'm doing exactly what I said I would, which is bringing back business to the frameshop. But, on the same token, I'm so tired of working for someone else. Ugh....we're never really satisfied. At least, not at this moment. I'm feeling the time crunch. The end of the summer is near and that means running around like a maniac again. It's been a mostly relaxing summer and I hope to hold onto it for as long as I can. Weather permitting, I'll continue to go to Laguna Beach on Thursdays alone. I've felt so relaxed....

Well, I better get. Mike just called. Gonna chat for a bit!

2 comments:

Mommyleek said...

From what I read, a lot of people are having trouble with their blogs lately. I haven't really even tried posting anything in the past few days, so I don't know. But I'm not having trouble accessing any of my regularly visited places.

As far as framing goes- have you considered starting your own framing business? The startup costs aren't outrageous, and if you have a spare bedroom, or a diningroom you're not using, it would make the perfect spot. My mother does custom framing out of a spare bedroom as a side-job and makes some fairly decent money doing so. You could continue to do something you're obviously good at, and do so without having to work for someone else.

westcoastmama said...

I haven't had any trouble reading anyone's blogs. It just won't let me sign in when I click onto the blogger link. It's weird, really. I'll have no posting this comment though. Maybe I'll have to do a quick write after I comment! lol

I thought about my own frame shop. I would definitely want to incorporated that in whatever I do. *sigh* It's just not time yet, I guess.

Thanks for coming by, Angie. Hope you're doing alright. I'll come and check on you later. Gotta get back to work. *hug*