Thursday, August 24, 2006

myspace cross-post. A day at the beach

Laguna Beach...not just a tv show...
Current mood: jubilant
Category: Blogging


Went to the beach with the kids today. We picked up the best sandwiches from Ralph's, brought a grip o' Gatorade and went on our way. Stopped at my bro-in-laws shop (in Laguna Canyon) and picked up my nephews' Anthony and Giovanni and headed off to Laguna Beach. Oh my gosh. What an absolutely gorgeous day today! The sky was the clearest blue I've seen in a long time. The temp was perfect and the water was awesome. The sun was a little stronger than the past few days we'd gone, so, um, let's just say I'm a little darker than I was the last! Yikes! lol

I even brought the digital to get some shots of our fun in the sun. Luckily, I got some really great pics of the kids just before the camera started acting up! Ugh...I really need a new camera. After it started fartin' around, I resorted to using Rose's disposable and a shot of my camera phone. Thank goodness for other forms of technology! As a matter of fact, I'm uploading pics into photobucket as I type! I'm gonna put up another film loop. These pics are fun! Anyway, I just wanted to share. These photo's just made me happy :-)






2 comments:

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Loved the Laguna beach pics!

westcoastmama said...

Thanks. It was great. We're going again this Thursday!