Friday, August 25, 2006

gun-metal gray/or sepia.....

I'm conducting a little experiment. I wanted to see how many hits my myspace profile would get just by changing my profile pic. In a mere 24 hour period my page was hit over 100 times. That's the most I've ever seen it jump. And, I believe it's because of the photo I used. My dear friend Wanda, who's a prof. photographer, took this great photo of me in black and white and I gave it to my husband for our anniversary. Anyway, I found it interesting how looks affect this so much...bizarre, really. I'm just ignorant. But, I still found the outcome interesting. I'm gonna change it back to a different one next week. Why I use myself for experiments is beyond me, but I just do. Sometimes, I'm just hoping against the normal compulsion for human reaction, I guess, But, like I said, I'm just ignorant that way. heh...now that I've written a lot about nothing, I'll let you go!

No comments: