Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday Morning Blues

Heh...I haven't dropped into my own blog lately. Well, okay, I have, but I just haven't had the compulsion to write. At least, not in here. lol I was supposed to take one of the kids to school today, but my husband ended up taking all three of them. So, I suddenly have a little bit of time. I really should be doing some groceries, but I'll have time before having to go to work (ugh...do I have to?)

Mornings wouldn't be so freaking hard it they weren't so gray. Geez. It's only May and we've already hit the June gloom. Makes it hard to function when the weather's whacked. *sigh* I guess I just have to deal with it. I just don't feel like myself this morning. I woke up and my knees and ankles were killing me. I'm one of those odd people that can feel the weather change in there bones. lol...It's terrible sometimes. Like today. All I want to do is SLEEP! Aaarrgh!! Not gonna happen though. I have waaaay too much to do.

On the up side, I have started packing my junk for my mini-vacation. This has been my only real motivation lately, but I'm really excited about it. My need to run away for a few days is being filled!! YAY!! I have to make sure I don't forget the gifts I'm bringing with me along with all the rest of the miscellaneous stuff that I think I may need. One can never be too sure. I've forgotten too many things on little overnight trips that have ticked me off. I don't want to do that when I'm that far away from home!

Alrighty, then. I'm gonna be a good girl and take care of my errands. I have a feeling it's gonna be a looooonnngg day! Wish me luck! :-D

2 comments:

A said...

Definitely check off everything. For my CAS trip last year we were going to an international school in Chiang Mai, and from there we were going to help Ban Yung Thao villagers build a watch-hut, and collect food and stuff. With that in mind, I decided to pack at midnight (when I had to be at school the next day by 5.45), and finished at two, happy that I'd packed everything. It wasn't until we were well on our way there that I realised that I'd forgotten tp pack anything nice for the dinner on the last night and had forgotten all my stationery for the Geography river study. Had a headache trying to get something to wear (no formal shops or anything where we were) and ended up wearing thai trousers and a wrap skirt as a top lol. I learned my lesson there. For these trips,I'm going to checklist everything lol.

westcoastmama said...

Hey Amy!! Checklist is a-okay!! See ya later!