Sunday, May 28, 2006

Blogging...it's an addiction

Blogging....it's an addiction
Current mood: calm
Category: Blogging


Written yesteday, May 27, during my lunch break. Yes, I'm addicted

Memorial Day weekend
I've 15 minutes before I have to go back to work. Blogging has become such a huge part of my life that I'm writing (yes, writing) in my notebook during my lunch! No, Erin, you are not alone lol. There's the cutest little boy sitting at the table beside me eating lunch with his family. His name is Jacob (I was paying attention) and he's got the curliest hair. I just want to take him home! He reminds me of my guys when they were "little". *sigh*

I've been feeling a little "off" the past couple of days. I'm not completely sure of the reason why, but, apparently, it's not only me. Everyone in the stor h as been complaining about the same thing. It's as if the moon has been full ALL MONTH!! Really stinks, ya know? The only thing good that's come out of this week is the fact that I've been able to write creatively even though I've been in this funk! As long as I don't get writers block, all will be right with the world. Okay, maybe not all, but much will be right.

So, James has been doing a lot with "Promise of Light Publications." The site looks great; and I've been writing maniacally for this project. I must say, it feels really good. Deadlines and themes are good for me right now. I need something to keep me focused coz I've had too much on my mind lately....way too emo....I think I have spring fever. My mind is EVERYWHERE lately. It's a little frustrating which makes me bitchy. *sigh*

Well, I goot go back. It was great sitting outside and writing today too. I think I'll have to make this a habit. I don't care if people look at tme questioningly. It's none of their business anyway. Okay...going now...I won't think about the call that I've been waiting for. That's an entirely different story for another day!

Bye!!

No comments: