Wednesday, May 17, 2006

from my myspace blog

Well, I didn't get much sleep
Current mood: busy
Category: Blogging


So irritating too...I had too much on my mind, but nothing in particular. Isn't that silly? I swear, I'm a walking talking oxymoron at the moment. *sigh*

So, I got some pics back from Miami, but they aren't the really good ones. I just emailed my friend telling her that I'd even pay for the cd, if it'll get it here to me earlier lol!! The pictures the girls took on their digital were so much FUN!!!! OMG!

I know I promised to tell you all about it, so what I've been doing is journaling the events on my notepad and then I'll post it with the pictures later. I feel so much better compared to last Monday. Ugh....I was so horribly jet lagged, it wasn't even funny. And, I had to go to work that way. It was terrible. Everything hurt and I still felt kinda dizzy. lol...I'll tell you all about that later. Till then, I gotta go. My hubby's parents are coming for an extended visit, so I have to get the guestroom/my studio ready for habitation....eerrff...

Catcha later!
Currently listening: Mind, Body & Soul
By Joss Stone Release date: By 28 September, 2004 (btw-I love this cd!!)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Marrrry!!!
We are all waiting for all the fun bits and stories, the pictures and photographic evidence of the blast you had, and you just keep making us wait!

Way to build up the suspense chicky!

I really am looking forward to the posts - and glad you're feeling better!

westcoastmama said...

lol...isn't that what writers are supposed to do? Gotta hype up the story;-)

Eve said...

Where are the pictures?? Hello?? Maarrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

westcoastmama said...

lol...I'm waiting too!! I'll get some uploaded, I promise!!