Monday, May 15, 2006

I have so much to write

Okay, I have all of ten minutes before I have to go back to work, but I just had to stop by and say how much I missed everyone. I so wish I could have stayed a couple of extra days like my friends did, but I really did miss you all.

I HAVE JETLAG FROM HELL!!! I feel like I'm still hungover from the weekend. heh...I probably am a little bit. You know how plane rides can triple those effects. Ugh. But, I must say I had one hell of a grand time. However....my new motto is "No drinking and dancing". And, I'm swearing off of sour apple martini's. NO MORE, PLEASE!! Don't even show me an empty glass! *shiver* The aftermath was NOT pretty....lol

Now that I've given you a bit of what happened. I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the story. Be back later!

2 comments:

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Glad you had a good time. We are waiting for the pictures....

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Ha! Sounds like something I'd say.


Oldy!

*runs