Tuesday, May 02, 2006

from my myspace blog

damn
Current mood: aggravated
Category: Blogging

I fell asleep about an hour ago and someone called me...don't know who coz their number was hidden...and now I can't go back to sleep. I feel strange...my head keeps buzzing...and I have this weird premonitory (I think that's the word?) hum all around me. What the heck is going on?! Someone is thinking really hard about contacting me. I have a couple of guesses, but I won't know until I hear from them. *sigh*


On an upside, I'm all situated with my flight and room reservation for Miami. I'm really looking forward to this. We're right off the beach and in the middle of EVERYTHING in the ART DECO district. South Beach, here I come!! Don't laugh or anything, but I'm already thinking about the stuff I'm gonna pack. I don't travel much so I tend to over prepare. It's better to figure out that you're forgetting something BEFORE you get to your destination! Comfortable shoes is number one on my list! lol We're gonna be walking or doing the taxi so, yeah, comfy shoes. Anyway, I'm gonna try and go back to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I am....hmm...Tired, contemplative, Half whole (Keenan is out of twon working and I am missing him horribly) and still...very pregnant. you?

Kriss

westcoastmama said...

Ohh...Yeah, I know the tired, contemplative, half-whole feeling AND the VERY pregnant, although that was a long time ago. It makes everything all the more difficult to deal with. I'm hanging in there. Waiting impatiently for my vacay!!! *sigh* Hope you're feeling better. Take care, hon. *hug*

A said...

Hey Mary!

Lol. I know how it is to anticipate a holiday...I can't wait until my exams end and I'm off. I'm planning to go to Johor & Singapore, and then to Koh Samui (an island off the south-east of Thailand)for our end of yr 13 trip. Snorkelling, sunning, hot guys (or guy now, as everyone keeps telling me lol, and non-stop partying. I think I'm starting to worry my parents :P. The only thing I'm worried about is everyone trying to get me drunk; I don't drink so everyone seems to see that as a challenge and keep attempting to get me to imbibe.

Anyway, have a great time! I think you really need this chill out time with the girls, and yes, don't forget the pics.

Bye!

westcoastmama said...

lol...Thanks Amy!!

Your adventure sounds like it's going to be awesome. I'm not much of a drinker either, but every now and then ;-P THAT'S why we're not renting a car!!!

You better believe I'm gonna have pics! LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM!!

LMAO... my word verification says we're delinquents (dlqnts) Too funny!