Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mist Before Morning

so....
this is what it's like to fly
unencumbered by a body
that was never really mine
floating ethereal
like the colors
of the aurora borealis sky
swift, fleeting...

nowhere and everywhere at once

I fall upon you

like mist before morning

wake for me,
but not in daylight
arise in dreams
so we may dance upon
the silver blue rays
of the moon

I will bare my soul to you

there

on the crest of sunrise
where we shall share
our love eternal
with the world

5 comments:

westcoastmama said...

lol...well it sort of let me fix it.

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Oh God!

This is so fuckin' good.

westcoastmama said...

Thank you. It's not broken up the way I want the stanzas to be, but blogger was and is still having issues with my blog. I just don't know why. But I kind of like the way it accidentally corrected itself.

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Yeah, blogger only knows align left and no more than one space. You get what I'm saying?

Hell, on my blog, very few of the poems there are formatted the way I'd like them to be.

westcoastmama said...

Grr...that doesn't make me happy coz they others I posted are spaced correctly. What's up with that?!