Monday, February 27, 2006

So....I've been sitting in front of this blank screen for about five minutes now. I've gone back and forth from site to site for over an hour hoping that this feeling of anxiety would just leave me, but it hasn't *shrug* so, I guess I'll just go on. It's kind of cold and gray outside. The rain is threatening to come and all the signs are there. Sort of looks how I feel inside. The only ray of light that has shone through so far today is the wonderful news about Nova. THAT is a great blessing and reminds me that miracles do happen everyday. I just have to remember to look for them.....

You know...I think I'll paint today. I don't have to be to work for another hour and a half. That should give me time to finish one canvas. I'm painting a sunrise. How appropriate, huh? lol...that'll brighten up my day. Yeah...that's what I'll do and I'll post it when I'm finished!

2 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Painting, Mary? That's fuckintastic, girl. I can hardly wait to see it.

I...I...well...you okay.

~ James

westcoastmama said...

Yup! Painting again. It feels really good. I have a few pics I have to upload, but I've been a little overwhelmed. I've prepped another canvas and it's waiting for me.