Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I didn't sleep much last night. I think I finally fell into a fitful sleep at around 2:15 this morning. I'm pretty dang sleepy right now. I'm debating on whether I should go back to sleep before I head into work today. I still have a couple of hours before I have to leave. My mind has just been racing in so many different directions. Concentrating on any ONE thing has been extremely difficult. I feel like I'm on the edge of....something. I just don't know what it is. There's been so much going on around me, not just at home or at work, but everywhere. I'm like a giant...receptor. I FEEL everything. Does that make sense at all? It's like I'm tasting too many flavors at once and I'm on overload.

Seriously, though, I'm ultra sensitive. I feel everyone's anxiety or apprehension, they're weakness or they're strength...I'm okay if I'm with positive people, but I'm extremely drained lately. It's like all these co-mingling signals are sapping all of my energy.

Breaking point---I hope not, but it sure feels like it. I'm going to try and close my eyes for a little bit. Maybe I'll feel better with an hour of sleep under my belt. I hope I don't oversleep. Blessings everyone.

2 comments:

me said...

I know every single sentence. . . . well.

I didn't always.

But now I do.

Stay well. Get your rest.

westcoastmama said...

It sucks, huh Mike? Hopefully I'll sleep tonight. Thanks.