Friday, February 17, 2006


Self portrait.

This was just one of those shots on a camera phone that just can't be duplicated. I actually like it.

I played around with the color and antiqued it. Whatcha think? I'm still playing with this blog and trying to figure out all the settings and what not. I'm so freaking ignorant when it comes to trying out my own layouts. I don't know why I'm so thick when it comes to technology. You know how the saying goes...we're only human, but it takes a computer to really eff things up, or something to the likes. Anyway...here I am...and here I go.......

3 comments:

me said...

OMG! Sexy, vulnerable, hot! Can i just say, "hubba?" Hiya sweetie! Hugs!

westcoastmama said...

lol...we're just a couple of cheeseballs

me said...

I'd rather be a cheese log, hon. :-) k? Now you can be one too, or you can remain a cheeseball. Actually, know what? If I stay a cheeseball, 'least I got someone who's the same. Lemme think on that cheese log thing a bit longer,k? I'm staying put for now. Matter o fact:

CHEESEBALLS of the WORLD? UNITE!

>grin<

OMG! HUGS!