Monday, February 27, 2006

Ignorance is Bliss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look back at times when not knowing
made everything okay. The sense
of looking forward was all I needed.

Accomplishment was just
an arms reach away...so close,
but just out of reach.

I was happiest then

So many wonderful things
still to come...so many, many "firsts"
just about to crest over the horizon...
I could see just enough to want to go on

Have I been running around in circles?

Photographs upon the walls say no
resumes and job titles speak otherwise
yet, I feel....unfinished....
so much yet to do, but how?
When?! WHEN?!


Yes....ignorance IS bliss

1 comment:

me said...

If ignorance in bliss, Mary, that makes me the happiest guy on the face of the planet!

MWAHS! and HUGS!

Hang in there, because as Frank said,

". . .the best is yet to come, and won't it BE FINEEEEEE. . ."

my love to you