Thursday, February 16, 2006




Hey, everybody.

I cut my hair and played around with the color a little bit. I needed a change and I think I like it. The highlights might go a little lighter, but I haven't decided yet. Anyway, here's a new pic that I posted on my myspace profile too. Just when I thought I'd simplify my life, I go and complicate it again by adding not one, but TWO blogs. Sheesh. I never learn, but this one is being dedicated to poetry and prose...I hope! lol

The other one I just took this morning. I was bored, but I'm also charting my progress when it comes the gym and the length of my hair. I'm seriously trying to grow it to my waist, but I'm really impatient. It's just below my shoulder blades now, but that's after I cut 5 inches of split ends off. Nah...it really wasn't that bad, but it needed a trim and, well, I just got a little happy with the scissors :-)

Yeah, I cut my own hair. I always have and did the color too. Why the hell am I going to pay someone to do my hair and get pissed off if they mess it up? No way. I only trust my mom and myself to do my hair. Besides, salons want to charge me about 150 bucks to do my length of hair! I'll take my time and my money and spend it on better things like my family and friends. Four kids are expensive. Even more so now that they're all teenagers! Oh, shoot! I gotta go to work. Be back soon!

1 comment:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Refraining is difficult.

Enough said.