Monday, October 30, 2006

PARTY RULES!

80'S STYLE

RULE # 1-YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH THE 80'S. IF YOU DO, YOU GET SMACKED. (THAT SOMEHOW GOT CHANGED TO TAKING A SHOT LATER IN THE EVE, BUT EVERYONE WAS PRETTY WASTED AND DIDN'T NOTICE!)



RULE # 2-YOU MUST CALL A "TIME OUT" IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE 80'S OR ELSE YOU TAKE A SHOT!



RULE #3 (thanks Myra!)-DRINK!! DRANK!! DRUNK!!



RULE #4-DON'T TALK ABOUT WORK OR ELSE YOU TAKE A SHOT!



RULE #5-LOSE YOUR CUP, TAKE A SHOT!

I'm sure there was another rule somewhere along the line, but, for the life of me, I can't remember!

I just have to say that people were a little wasted! We had sangria, tequila, bombay, jim, ballatore and some other miscellaneous guests in the house and they got LOUD AND ROWDY!!

Hmm...let's see....there was a fall-turtle-style(with only a vague recollection of it the next morning! lol) A few people blew chunks! I was excluded, THANK GOODNESS!! 80's music filled the night air till after midnight and thankfully no cops came knocking on the door. I couldn't even keep up with the amount of shots that were doled out the very first hour and that's after we had already had a drink!! All I can say is I'm so glad we didn't have any vodka!! I was spared the chunkage this time. Tequila is my friend...lol...don't trip, but this is my drink count. I remember, so I wasn't that bad....

2 glasses of sangria, four shots of tequila, a shot of cinnamon schnapps (totally gross!) My brother in law caught me off guard and handed me the shot. It looked like the silver that we were drinkin' (duh)! Bleck! The after taste hit me like a brick! omg...*shiver*...a couple of bear(oops, I mean beer...still drunk?lol) shots (coz Robert was wasted) and a glass of spumante afterwards. hee-hee...and I wore heals all night!! I surprise even myself sometimes! I'll post pics later, I promise!

No comments: