Friday, April 28, 2006

wahoo!!

I'm going to MI-A-MI! I'm going to MI-A-MI!! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN HARDLY WAIT. NO, REALLY...I CAN'T! LMAO!

I SO NEED THIS VACATION. GONNA HOOK UP WITH MY GIRLS AND GET MY DANCE ON. THIS ISLAND GIRL'S GONNA SHOW 'EM HOW TO SWING!!! LOL

Sheesh...I haven't been on a vacation-a real one by myself-in almost 6 years. The hotel is right off the beach in the ART DECO district. Hmm, how appropriate! It's oober cute too. I'm gonna spend the first day at the beach, I think. At least, that's what I'm figuring. The girls and I are gonna have to collaborate and figure out an itinerary. I have a feeling we're not going to sleep much. I wish I was getting there Thursday morning like they are. :-/ But, oh well. I can't have everything, but dang, this is a GREAT start! This is gonna be a really long two weeks.

WHO CARES?! I'M GOING TO MIAMI!!!


Yeah, yeah...I know. You can all call me a dork later, but for now, I'm looking forward to some fun in the sun! Okie-dokie pokie! I'm gonna go finish some laundry before heading out to work! HAVE A TREMENDOUS WEEK END!!!



14 comments:

A said...

Mary, have loads of fun! Go wild! You deserve it :D:D:D:D

dave said...

Okie-dokie pokie...
I use this all the time, awesome!

wow two weeks really?
amazing!

westcoastmama said...

Hiya, guys!! Thanks Amy. I plan on it.

Hey, Dave. I meant the wait of two weeks is gonna be long. lol I'll be there for only 3 days, but it'll be a blast.

Eve said...

I could've swore I commented on this already!

Anyway, I hope you have a safe trip! (Am I the only one not going anywhere these days?!) Tell us all the details when you come back!!

Love ya-

Eve

westcoastmama said...

lol...Hi, Eve. I guess that's what happens when you're a new mommy! I'll take lots of pics and I promise to be good enough to keep it legal. *smooches*

Mommyleek said...

sounds like a lot of fun. Take your sunscreen! Too funny that so many people are dying to get to Florida and I'm dying to get the heck out of here. :)

westcoastmama said...

lol...I know it's kind of ironic, isn't it? I guess it's the fact that I'm just going to be away from my regular everyday thing. I will most definitely bring sunscreen! Thanks for the reminder, Ang. I would've forgotten for sure!

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Mary, I just wanted to tell you that I think you have been a fantastic support for Erin M. and that all your advice and
encouragment has been so good, and so heartfelt! Your empathy and your ability to express it are qualities I wish I had, and I admire you for them!

westcoastmama said...

Thank you so much. I am so blessed by your words. Erin is a wonderful person. I can't help it :-)

Anonymous said...

Dork-no....But, I am jealous as hell..lol. Have a wonderful time and as far as keeping it legal,....PAH!
Kriss

westcoastmama said...

HA!! Don't be hatin'! lol...I'm going to go insane with the pictures!! I'll post a boat load, I promise and, um, keep the whole "legal" thing on the down low ;)

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Have a wonderful time.

You so need this.

me said...

About time good news comes SOMEBODY'S way in my crew of buds!!!

Have an awesome time!

Hugs!

westcoastmama said...

Ohh...two of my favorite people. James, Mike, *hug* Thank you so much. I'll call you guys and tell you all about it. For now, it's still a waiting game. I CAN'T STAND IT!! LOL