Tuesday, September 19, 2006

*sigh* empath overdrive

I got a surprise call from an old friend. Unfortunately I missed the call, but I probably wouldn't have been able to talk from the shock of receiving it in the first place. Lot's of stuff (that I won't ellaborate on at this moment) has happened since the beginning of the year. Some good, some really bad...this is part of the good, but mostly the really bad. Sorry...I know I'm being vague. It's how I know to control the hurt. So, yeah...NOW I on the edge of wanting to hear from said "friend" again or wishing they wouldn't call (yeah, right! That's just me lying to myself). Stupid...of course I want to hear from them just to clear the air and get a freaking apology and do some apologizing of my own. Heh...I felt weird for a while now. Guess now I know why. And I thought I was just stressing about having Marlene (frameshop coordinator) at my shop all week! I don't know why I ignore my instincts sometimes! *SIGH* On second thought, scratch that. It's another selfpreservation thing...I won't lie. Great...It's gonna be a WONDERFUL day! Ugh! Can I please crawl under a rock somewhere, please?! Let's not do the day and say we did! Okay, okay...I'm going. Maybe work won't be so bad. Pray for me?

2 comments:

me said...

I know what ya mean.

westcoastmama said...

ugh...