Monday, September 11, 2006

cross post

*sigh* Ahh...Sade....
Current mood: contemplative
Category: Writing and Poetry


"this may come, this may come as some surprise...but I miss you . I can see through all of your lies, but still I miss you...he takes her love, but it doesn't feel like mine...he tastes her kiss...her kisses aren't mine. They are not mine. He takes, but surely she can't give what I feeling now. She takes, but surely she doesn't know how...Is it a crime...is it a crime...that I still want you....and I want you to want me too...my love is wider...wider than Victoria Lake...my love is taller...taller than the Empire state and it dives and it jumps and it ripples like the deepest ocean...I can't give you more than that. Surely you want me back....Is it a crime...is it a crime...I still want you and I want you to want me too....my love is wider than Victoria lake Taller than the Empire state Dives...jumps...I can't give you more than that...Surely you want me back....is it a crime...is it a crime? That I still want you...and I want you to want me too....It dives jumps and it ripples like the deepest oceans...surely you want it back...tell me.....is it.....a....crime......"


I wish I'd have written this. The words...oh, the words....*sigh*...brings to surface so many deeply imbedded emotions. Strange what words can do.....





Words II

Words....such power
you bring forth the sting
of a love that builds
and breaks me

you move and shake me

words...lies or truths
power beyond comprehension
and I bow and bend
before you...for you

you are the strength
I hold...cling to...
within me
you mold and set me free....



*See?! I told you...I was able to let go for a while and write! Praise be to words!*

2 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

hey. fourth line.

I hope the light has been kind to you.

me said...

I'm right there with you. You should know this by now. And I think you're awesome. Let it flow and one day, it may not come back to you from where you want it - but from where you ~NEED~ it. I luv you muchly! *hugs!*