Wednesday, July 05, 2006

waiting for the breakdown

I should be working on corsages and boutinere's(sp?) but I'm not in that kind of a creative mind frame. All I want to do is paint!! lol...it's an addiction really, just like my writing. I just can't seem to do without it :-)

I wrote something the other day, but have been mulling it over quite a bit. I like it, but I'm not completely sure... Tell me what you all think :-)




heaven and hell collided

when we met-

ice turned to stone

and sand turned to rain



your darkness became my light;

my tragedy

and my love began

your downfall



We were beautiful once

like two shooting stars

racing across the infinite grace

of an endless sky



you,my muse,

were everything love could be

within a lie

and a razors edge



And I, still myself,

loved you with everything;

light, darkness and the passion

of a thunderstorm

3 comments:

me said...

I said it over at MYSPACE, I'll say it here: This needs to be backdropped by a beautiful photo or something: OMG! Awesome! Stellar! Lovely. Get outta my head! LOL

HUGS!

The paintings above are truly remarkable, Mary and I'm sorry to gush, but I love you!

Keep writing, keep painting and promise wherever life takes us, at the very least ya remember me. . . .

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Nice going, Mary!

westcoastmama said...

Stop...I'm blushing ;-P Thank you both so much.

Mike, of course, silly!