Sunday, July 02, 2006

crosspost from myspace

Painting...
Current mood: chipper
Category: Blogging

I'm working on another painting. It's for my friend, Erin, in NC. It's her birthday on the 4th, so I'm sending her a care package. It's long overdo, but I'm finally getting it out. Erin and I have an affinity with the moon, so I'm sending her one so she can look at it anytime she wants . I'm gonna finish it now. I'll post a pic in my other blog, www.ifwisheswerediamonds.blogspot.com when it's finished...I promise (heh...told you I'd post something...) Pics not here yet...patience my friends...soon ;-)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Mary~
You're making me a painting!? I have never, aside from my kids, had anyone paint anything just for me! I can't wait! to get it! I love you!
ML~
~E

westcoastmama said...

:-D Not quite finished yet, but I'm liking the way the colors look. I can't wait to send it out either. Gotta make sure it's completely dry before I wrap it up! I love you more! lol