Sunday, July 16, 2006

Holy Moly!!

Well, now...being the techno tard that I am, I've just spent the last hour looking through "floppy disks" full of my poems. Yes, floppy's...lol...I didn't realize how many pieces I've accumulated over the past, what, five years!! And, you should see how full my studio is now. I have artwork everywhere!!

Erin, I haven't forgotten about your painting. I'll send it out tomorrow... lol...

I have to go through a ton of books and loose leaf papers! I can't find one notebook that has a bunch of stuff that I was working on. It may be buried in my car somewhere in the trunk! lol I have sooo much stuff in there for my passions. Have some floral arrangements I'm working on too, as if painting and writing just wasn't enough!! Oh, yeah...and I'm looking into a new digital camera. Ours is about to poop out. It's way old. It still takes great pics...all the photos I've posted were taken by that camera, but it doesn't always work properly :-/

Just wanted to give you an update

2 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

technotard.

westcoastmama said...

lol...thanks :-P