Wednesday, April 04, 2007

So much to update...here's the deal

this is what's been happening in my neck of the woods. MAKE IT STOP!! LOL I've been posting, but mostly on Myspace...I know, I know...bad Mary, but I'm making up for it. Here goes!



Saying good-bye


Tomorrow marks the last page in another chapter of my life. I'll be saying good-bye to some really wonderful people who became my extended family very quickly. Strange, really...it doesn't feel like a year and a half has passed. It happened so quickly, but definitely not quietly. Today was a day filled with drama at the workplace. All I can say is, "thank goodness I'm leaving"!! Geez. Too much drama going on all the way around. I'm very tired, yet I can't seem to close my eyes.

I'm closing another chapter in my personal life too. Packing and moving again, but, this time, into my own place. I' kind of scared, but at the same time, I know everything will be fine. I have so much to do and only three days to do it all. Ugh...my head is spinning just thinking about it. *sigh* I better get to bed. It's late and tomorrow IS my last day. I'm moving out of my comfort zone in so many ways. I have so much paperwork to do tomorrow. Ah, well...good night, all.





03 Apr 2007

halo

Current mood: feeling


my heart lies weary

worn and aching

so much time has passed

happiness and hurts

yet

I still refer to us as "we"

even if "we" are just

"you" or "me"



It looks like rain

as I stare at the great,

full moon

a misty haze that covers

all I see

a halo 'round her aura

perhaps

it's just a ring I see

behind my tears





the china cabinet
Current mood: changing....

she took the dishes out of the cabinet carefully, one by one. with each piece of the floral china she remembered dates, events and times that came and went with every piece she wrapped and placed into the box. there is so much history entangled within the delicate flowers of each plate; each bowl; each cup and saucer and, as she lifted the last set out of the cabinet, she remembered that a bowl was missing making the china just short of perfection, but what a perfect imperfection it was.....




29 Mar 2007

strange....
Current mood: damn good


My last day at Tall Mouse is April 5th. It happened so fast that my head is spinning. At least I get a 3 day weekend before I start my new job. DAMN!!! I can't wait for the new challenges that await me!! I'm a bit sad though, coz everyone at the store has been so wonderful and have just been so saddened that I'm leaving, but are happy for me at the same time. They have no clue how hard it was for me. They became my extended family...however, I AM MOVING FORWARD AND FEEL PRETTY FREAKIN' GOOD. Pray that this feeling stays long lasting.

Now....if I could just get back into my writing. Oh, yeah...one more thing...I'm going back to school. I'm bound and determind to get my BS in sales and marketing. I may as well do what I'm good at right?! I'm going to get my degree in finearts too. NO, I'm not crazy...just determind

1 comment:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

oh. Yay! for going back to school! Yes! Good deal.