Thursday, March 29, 2007

things that I just couldn't say....

life sucks sometimes....I'm starting in new life in so many ways...we're going to move again. There is no choice since the hubby still hasn't been able to get a job just yet. It'll be two months since he was laid off. It's been rough, but, oddly, we've become closer, in a strange way...things are "different" now for us, in more ways than one, but he's a good man and we will be fine, together or apart...so weird...I just can't say anymore right now. I'm weary. But...it's all a part of the master plan....

2 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Is it? What is the master plan? So, all the crap in life is just a part of a greater good? That's all well in good. But what about "evil?" What about the killings?

Don't answer. these are just some questions for you to ponder. I've missed you, my friend. New chapters in my life are opening up too. I hope you know that I could only ever want the very best for. You're a special friend to me, in my eyes. Please. In all the chaos that life gives us, reflect, reflect, reflect and breathe. breathe it all in.

westcoastmama said...

I've missed you too.