Thursday, July 12, 2007

rollercoaster ride

*sigh* oh, how my heart skips a beat

I'm spinning, turning upside-down

on this rollercoaster world



love can do such funny things



I'm dizzy....oh, so dizzy

but I don't want to jump off



My fingers are tired

I cling so tightly

but they're locked into place



you cling just as tightly



We spoke of love

even spoke of forever

but there was never any time



Now...time is all we have

eternity sounds beautiful with you



the dragonflies are dancing again

they've filled my belly

like the flutters of a growning child



your child......our boy



come home and we will spin

away together on this rollercoaster ride

called love




*It's amazing what one can learn in such a short time. I got back from Atlanta last Tuesday. My muse visited me....drove all the way up from Miami to spend some time. We spoke of things we'd spoken of before and so much more. How is it my world can be turned so upsidedown then suddenly right itself so quickly. I'd always known love. I'd always known passion, but this....this is what I could have imagined and so much more. He's always held a special place in my heart and I have my place in his, but I didn't know just how large as space I'd occupied until last Saturday. I have and feel so much love and all of it was given back to me on that night. Love...the future...forever...it was spoken clearly and with witnesses...*sigh*....How I wish I could have taken his offer to stay...to go back with him...but, the time is not right....not just yet. I suppose we have to wait just a little longer. How I wish I could share how many times the words "I love you" were spoken in just 10 minutes. My heart was broken and rebuilt a thousand times in just one night. And...if I had to...I would breathe my very last breath into him so that he might live and know I loved him that much.*

To my muse...we wished for and waited...our time is almost here. That shining star...our little man...will be with us when it's time. Remember...we are as one...

No comments: