Thursday, November 16, 2006

bleh...

bleh... "ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh I'm missin' you.. tell me where the road turns...."Diana Ross...


okay, so I never made it back the other day to finish what I was writing. Still feeling really yucky. I can't seem to shake this thing that has a hold on my throat, literally. I'm still all froggish sounding and I haven't slept soundly at all in days. Oh, I know, I'm an insomniac, but I haven't been staying up late. I've actually been sleeping, but I've been waking up several times during the night with a horrible headache or just coughing coz my throat bugs. I've been the walking dead and I still go into work feeling like this. I have no choice.

I'm training two new people and it's tough. I wish I could split myself into three so I can do what regularly needs to be done as well as the training. See, if there were three of me, one could work, one could rest and the other could go on vacation. We still share the same thoughts and we could rotate! How nice would that be?!

*sigh* I've been taking this long walk down memory lane and it's been such a strange and winding road. I'm browsing classmates.com right now sending messages to some long lost friends. It's weird how much time has disappeared. I don't feel 18 years older, that's for sure! So, maybe my body tells me I am, somtimes, but I'd rather be in denial!

I gotta take Mikey to the DMV today for his written test. I think he'll do great. He just doesn't like to study, but when it's something he really wants, like driving, he'll make it happen. Speaking of which. I better get. He has an appointment and I don't feel so good, so I'm gonna take some meds. Catch you all later.

No comments: