Sunday, September 19, 2010

wedding countdown

Well...a WHOLE lot has happened since my last post in may. I got engaged in July and, after a whirlwind of activities, I'm counting down the final days to my wedding! The past two months have been insane. But, I'll be the a new Mrs. come Friday, Sept. 24th!! I'm so excited! I haven't slept much at all. I just finished printing 140 programs and am about to finish the remaining 30 wedding favors. I'm thinking I'll go to bed and just wake up early to clean. I'm exhausted, but the happiest woman in the world! So many wonderful things have happened and are about to happen. God has been so gracious. He brought a man from my past back into to my present who became my future. Ah, I am so blessed! *sigh*

Well, I promise to come by more often. I really have to get some sleep! God bless to you all.

No comments: