Saturday, August 18, 2007

too damn tired

feeling blue....anybody got an airplane I can borrow???
how is it one can feel so utterly and completely loved and be so unbelievablely sad a the same time? That is just the norm for me lately. These highs and lows are kicking my ass and I have no way to control them. I know I'm supposed to go through them. Yes, I am a stronger person, but I want someone to lean on. I hate being the only dependable one around.

I need to lean on someone for support. I need...I need...money so I won't NEED anyone. Fuck.

2 comments:

dave said...

Right .... write

I know it makes little difference but there it is!

All waves have peaks and troughs but they're all still water.

grin .. it makes em wonder what yer up to.

westcoastmama said...

Right....write...lol

I know that you are correct. And, I did. :-)

I smile ALL the time. heh...if they only knew...Oh, the drama! lol