Monday, June 04, 2007

Waiting for the sleep to kick in

omg...I'm soooo tired, but my brain refuses to cease!!! ugh...I have way too much going on, but if I slowed down too much, I'm afraid I'd go crazy. I suppose it's to be expected with all the changes going on in my life, but I sure wish it would stop some time soon. At times, I feel absolutely on top of the world then literally 30 seconds later, my sobbing my lungs out. This is totally NOT a rollercoaster ride I enjoy. But, I always go back and think it could be worse.

I need to start working on that painting I was commissioned to do. Gotta wait for payday to get the canvases, though. They're pretty big pieces! Can't wait to see them when they're finished. *sigh* I better get to bed. I have a lot of prep time ahead of me before my trip to Dallas for two weeks. Gosh, I'm going to miss my kids. It must be done, though. Good night all

1 comment:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

What are you doing in Dallas? And when will you be back? I worry about my Mary you know. I do.