Tuesday, June 26, 2007

just got back

I was in Dallas for two weeks for a tradeshow. The set-up was so much fun, but the hours were grueling. We did 10-12 hour days, but the results were spectacular. I had a blast with the gang and had a bit of drama as well, but nothing I couldn't handle. I got my drink and dance on too. It was so much fun, but I am tired. I'm trying to wind down. It's a normal work day tomorrow. I'll be home for a week, then I go to Atlanta for another showroom set up. This stint will only be for 5 days though. I wish I was going to Chicago. I think I'll be going to New York, though. I'm not quite sure yet. Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I'm alive. I've actually been able to write a few things too. I don't know how I found the time, but I did AND I did homework. I AM WIPED OUT!! Anyway...night everyone!