Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fucked-up kind of wonderful

Fucked-up kind of wonderful

put down your weapon
my transient incidental
and look at me for once
the knife is in your hand-
I didn't see it

I think I'm dying


You took from me
the everything I gave...
my love, my soul

we were a beautiful mistake,
I guess that's all

But I keep looking
out this window

staring

at the trees that move
within the breeze
that's you

a stain, a scar
a beautiful tattoo
a fucked-up
kind of wonderful

that's me and you

our story's still being written
with pen that bleeds deceit
and it will run
until it's dry

and I become the beautiful,
fucked-up liar
that you are

3 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

O M G!

I'm not sure what I just read, but I fucking love it. The hair was standing up on my arms. And let me tell you, besides some of the greats, that just doesn't happen that often.

call?

westcoastmama said...

:-) Thanks, James. Pretty strong, huh? Glad you liked. Um, yeah, around 4 pm your time tomorrow.

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

This is it!