Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trolls! Get 'em while they're hot!

Trolls...get 'em while their hot!
Current mood: silly
Category: Writing and Poetry


A dialogue.....



TROLLS HERE!!

GET YOUR TROLLS HERE! SHORT, FAT, SKINNY OR TALL, BLEACHED-BLONDE, BUXOM, FAKE-BOOB, WATERBRA-WEARIN' TROLLS HERE!

GLASSES? WE GOT 'EM.

CONTACTS? COLORED LENSES OR NATURAL? THEY'RE HERE TOO!

WE GOT HATERS-TROLLS OF ALL TYPES AND STATURE AGE AND STATUS.

OVERSIZED SCHNOZZ-NOT STANDARD, BUT AVAILABLE.

YOU WANT TROLLS? WE GOT TROLLS! GET 'EM WHILE THEY LAST, BEFORE THEY BOUNCE TO STALK ANOTHER UNSUSPECTING VICTIM!!

MONEY IS AN OPTION.

PERSONALITY?! NOT LIKELY, BUT THEY'D LIKE YOURS! NO NEED TO CARRY MACE...THEY BRING THEIR OWN!

TAKE 'EM TO WEDDINGS! THEY'RE A GREAT GAG GIFT.

BRIDES LOVE TO HATE 'EM. LEAVE YOUR GUESTS ALONE IF YOU WANT TO GIVE TONGUE BATHS AS A WEDDING SOUVENIR...FREELY GIVEN IN THE KITCHEN!

COME AND GET YOUR TROLLS HERE!!



HOT-BLOODED, NO QUALMS, NO INHIBITIONS TROLLS HERE!

AVAILABLE IN EVERY CITY AND STATE AROUND THE WORLD.

COMES IN MALE VERSION TOO!

CALL 1(800)NOTHANX, FOR MORE INFORMATION.

GET YOUR TROLL TODAY!

2 comments:

me said...

OMG! ROFL!

By the way, I heard that song before on your myspace page. Another friend whom decided not to go along for this ride turned me on to it in '05.

Why does there have to be ~SO~ many like that?

I don't mean great tunes. I mean I love that tune.

I meant "folks whom come iiiiiiiin and go outtttttttttt" of ya life, for the love of Pete.

I ain't a revolving door hee-yah, yanno?

Anyways. . . .

love the post. Love the song. Thanks for your comments on the flutterby thinger.

Hope you and yours are well!

westcoastmama said...

ugh...sorry...I guess I missed this one. Thanks for dropping by and checkin in. Can you tell I was being silly? :-P I can't help it...it's in my blood